TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Do we know who did the voices for the Muppaphone? On "Lady of Spain", half sound like Jerry and half like Jim, but I'm not sure on that. =) And they may have changed in later appearances as well. Powers 18:09, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
- The voices and performers vary. In episode 105, only Jim Henson and Jerry Nelson performed the voices, although there were eight of them (I think Nelsonb performed all of the orange ones and Henson performed all the pink ones). In the Raquel Welch episode, Jerry Nelson performed two of them, and Richard Hunt performed two. I think Dave Goelz performed the two in the middle, but I can't remember if those two even spoke. --Minor muppetz 00:13, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
How do we spell this?
- Actually, is it Muppaphone or Muppephone? Is there a reference on this? -- Toughpigs 05:33, 9 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- This one, there's gotta be some official documentation on. The Fan Club Newsletters perhaps? What did Palisades use on their packaging? Their material should have come straight from Henson. -- Scarecroe 14:53, 9 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Is the Muppaphone a singular thing? I thought each fluffy ball thing was a Muppaphone and that, together, they were The Muppaphones.
- No, it's "Marvin Suggs and His Muppaphone". The critters don't have an individual species name. -- Toughpigs 15:24, 9 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- In one of the episodes in which Marvin Suggs & his Muppaphone appear, there is a backstage scene following the Muppaphone performance in which Miss Piggy shouts "Out of my way, Muppaphones!". (Anyone know exactly which episode?) This is probably a muppet colloquialism, as Marvin and Kermit refer to them strictly as the "performing members of" the Muppaphone.