TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Does anyone know when this aired apart from the debut? Wozza 00:14, December 25, 2009 (UTC)
“The concept for this show as of 1967 used the title The Sinister Santa Claus Switch.”The citation tag has been here a while, but we haven't actually opened up a discussion about it. What's the source on the title during development? —Scott (talk) 03:23, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, Scott, *you* added that. I'd brought it up on your talk page awhile back, and you said you'd look into your sources. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 05:36, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
I've read the storyline of The Great Santa Claus Switch. In the frackle's song, it mentions the name "Snickery". Some of the images also shows a frackle that's presumably him. Has he appeared on The Muppet Show, or anywhere else? --Dark Frackle 02:29, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not sure which one you're thinking of, so I'm putting the picture here, with the characters' names.
- Top row, left to right: Gonzo (obviously), Snerf, Blue Scoff
- Bottom row, left to right: Blue Frackle, Droop, Green Frackle
- I hope that helps... -- Danny Toughpigs 02:36, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
- That might as well mean that Snickery and Snerf are the same. I've seen the pic before, and I thought that Snerf would be Snickery. Thanks for that pic, BTW.--Dark Frackle 23:00, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- Well, yeah. The Frackle Who Would Come To Be Known As Gonzo. -- Danny Toughpigs 23:57, 17 March 2006 (UTC)