Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Different Names, Same Character
This guy has been around for quite some time. Every appearance he has made, he always has the same design, performer, and characteristics, yet he appears as various types of godpeople (different "jobs", as it were):
- Wolfgang's fairy godperson in Season 29 (his earliest appearance)
- The Jacket Fairy in two episodes (from Seasons 30 and 32)
- The Dog Fairy (Season 33)
- Elmo's Fairy Godperson
- Big Bird's Fairy Godperson
Would it be better to designate his character under one heading--"The Fairy Godperson"--and list his various appearances and guises under this page? Or leave it as is? -- MuppetDude 18:23, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
- Hmmm. In the earliest appearances you mention, was he called "fairy" or "Fairy Godperson?" Because that makes a difference, to me, which term is used most often. Otherwise, though, I definitely agree that renaming and a more detailed listing is called for. Something along the lines of Mr. Gameshow, another character whose name shifts with each appearance, but is clearly the same character. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 15:52, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- I remember him being Wolfgang's fairy godperson. And you're right--he's just like Mr. Gameshow. -- MuppetDude 16:01, 14 September 2006 (UTC)