Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
performer in 2007
who performed the big bad wolf in his 2007 appearances? the casting history here only goes up to 2006. -- user:Jeff Krump 23:09, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- The casting history goes as far as is known. In some of the 2007 appearances, it's still Jerry Nelson. In others, nobody's been able to clearly identify the performer. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 00:52, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- While we're on the subject of performers, who voices the wolf here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2KdhsafRE&feature=related? One user thinks it's David Rudman, but I'm not certain. Garrettk41 01:09, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- It's David for sure. - Oscarfan 01:17, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Okey-dokey, Smokey. Garrettk41 01:21, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Also, am I right in thinking he was performed by Kevin Clash here http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=videoPlayer_WAR_sesameportlets4369&p_p_uid=dbe7ee5e-1550-11dd-8ea8-a3d2ac25b65b
and here http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=videoPlayer_WAR_sesameportlets4369&p_p_uid=c5e92a62-1572-11dd-bb51-597ab51d2e81? Garrettk41 01:42, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
This sentence puzzled me: "After that, various different puppets were used, including a tamer purple wolf, a small red wolf, a small brown wolf, a small light blue wolf with an orange nose and a wolf with green fur." This litany is a bit confusing and unsourced. We have images of the blue wolf and the purple wolf, and I know a recent episode had a gray version as "The Big Bad Wolf." With all these others, though, I'm not in fact convinced they're even meant to be the same character. For example, a song insert "Big Wolf Family" had various wolves, one of whom, in leather jacket and with spitcurl, called himself "The Big *Bad* Wolf," but that's clearly not the piggy chaser, just a wolf who considers himself cool. I'm taking it out for now until someone can supply evidence or specifics, i.e. screengrabs, details on the appearance and its content, etc. At some point, I think we might have enough to discuss these more generic Big Bad Wolfs, but I don't think they're meant to be the same character, whereas there's been greater continuity in characterization and performer between the blue and purple versions. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 18:30, 21 May 2007 (UTC)