Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
According to his official site, Simon Buckley performed a couple of additional Henson/Creature Shop productions that we don't credit him for on the wiki. I thought maybe he was uncredited, but he notes that he's uncredited on some other stuff and not these. So I"m not sure what to think. The two shows are:
Aside from the stand-in stuff, can anyone verify this from the credits or should we just add it in anyways?? Incidentally, he has a very cool pic of himself and Kermit on his page. -- Wendy (talk) 01:47, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- The page needs a good rewrite in general. So go ahead and add everything. Bunny Picnic was uncredited, by the way, Treasure Island isn't. We just don't have the most complete listing of additional puppeteers for that. This has basically been a remnant of the early days of the Wiki, when all credits and spelling were just taken from the old lists at Punchandjewelry.com. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 01:49, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- I have the Press packs for Muppet Treasure Island, Muppet Christmas Carol, and, The Great Muppet caper. Plus the book on The Making Of The Dark Crystal. Using those, plus any other sources I could find on the internet, I have been attempting to compile complete credit lists for those four films (I've put whatever I've compiled so far on my fansite about Louise Gold). I must admit I didn't know that Simon Buckley had puppeteered on MTI either. Emma 15:13, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
- I've checked the Press pack/film credits for Muppet Treasure Island and it turns out he was listed in the film credits (though it doesn't say what he did on the film) 22:26, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
Would it be appropriate to mention that Simon Buckley also happens to have another career, as a non-stipendary priest (I seem to recall reading that on his official website - which I now can't find the URl for). Emma 23:27, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- That's pretty unusual, yeah, and an interesting addition. If you can find confirmation from the website or whatnot, to cite it, go ahead! -- Andrew Leal (talk) 23:49, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- I have now located the URL for his website and added the info. You may want to tidy up the formatting. Emma 22:50, 27 January 2007 (UTC)