Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
- Or, if someone can tell me what episode it was in, I'll go look. -- Scott (talk) 01:50, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- Actually there isn't much context (I just watched it less than 30minutes ago and I can't remember any at least). It's in the middle of the Twiggy episode, which has all sorts of random notes. But it's definitely there. Only the morsels spell it "Senor Baffi" instead of Signor... -- Wendy (talk) 01:17, 27 June 2006 (UTC)
Is there a source on the Italian restaurant info? Do we know the name of the restaurant? -- Toughpigs 15:46, 2 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- He doesn't refer to it by name, but this is what Jerry Juhl has to say in the Henson's Place documentary: "There was a weekly ritual meeting at an italian restaurant across the street from the studio where we worked, where Jim Henson and Frank Oz and the writing staff would sit and talk about the next show to be written, and the guest star and what would be good ideas... we would evolve an idea from there." -- Scarecroe 01:43, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- I believe the actual name of the restaurant is not "Señor Boffy's", but "Señor Baffy's". It was mentioned on one of the Muppet Morsels on the Muppet Show Season 1 DVD, but I can't remember which episode... --Jog 12:17, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC)Jog
- Solved it! -- Jog 12:40, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog
- Excellent! That rocks. -- Toughpigs 12:48, 3 Jan 2006 (UTC)