TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Sesame Workshop.org dead?
Is anyone else able to log onto Sesameworkshop.org currently? I've tried going to the main site, specific pages, nothing but 404. -- Zanimum 18:17, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Can someone check, pretty please? It's still dead for me. sesamestreet.org works perfectly, but the org's site seems gone. -- Zanimum 15:51, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I wouldn't fret, really. It is down for now, but that's not the same thing as dead. Two days ago, there were heavy problems with Sesamestreet.org and links suddenly not working which had a few minutes ago and so on. That seems stabilized now, so I'd imagine now they're trying to fix the Workshop site or something of the sort. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 18:39, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- And it's still gone. No one else can access it, can they? -- Zanimum 15:55, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- And now it works for me too. -- Zanimum 16:57, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe the second time around, [[:File:Error-500.jpg|but they have been having downtime.]] -- Zanimum 15:20, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
On the CTW logos.
I was just making sure you noticed there was a difference in the two Children's Television Workshop logos (in the Sesame Workshop article). There was a change in the font, starting noticeably with Season 11 on. (It's the same exact Roman-style plaque, but with "standard" font (much like the show's letters & numbers) printed on, rather than the crudely painted text on the original.
Compare this 
Yeah, it's a minor difference, but I thought it was worth noting. ;)
-John Cassidy, Richmond, VA 05:58, December 8, 2007