| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Two things I've been wondering about that 3 knocks sketch
1. Is Lefty much of a gangster? I mean, he doesn't have much of a criminal-like attitude and he seems like he's even afraid just to be part of the group with Benny and their boss.
2. When his boss says "You forget once more, and you're in big trouble. I mean, you're finished, Lefty", what does he supposedly mean by that? I've been thinking he meant that he was going to kill him since Benny says "The end, right boss?", but I didn't know if he'd just meant he'd kick him out of the group (I'd find it very unlikely SS would teach about murder, but it still makes me wonder). Wattamack4 01:34, February 25, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- Oh, I see. Well, that answers my first question, but would you happen to have an answer to my second? Wattamack4 23:15, March 1, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- Oh, ok. I get the idea now. Wattamack4 00:20, March 2, 2010 (UTC)Alex
The wanted letter "W"
Okay, I'm bored.
What's your thought about adding the letter W? The one who was wanted in for robbery in the Dragnet spoof and escaped from Sergeant Thursday. Sure, he was only in one skit, but so were all the characters in the "three knocks" skit. --Dave Splurge 19:37, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- He could be a footnote, but otherwise I don't think he fits. The others are designed to suggest "gangster/crook," with secret passwords, shady dealings, etc. The W is wanted for unknown reasons, and that's all we know, plus he works solo (as far as we know). He could be a chronic jaywalker rather than a gangster. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 20:02, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- Point taken. Although I had thought that in the beginning of the Dragnet spoof, it was possibly alluded to that the letter was wanted for robbery. Even if that's what was intended for the sketch, it probably is too vague to list him/it as a gangster. --Dave Splurge 17:50, 25 April 2007 (UTC)