| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Better Listing for Guest Stars
The list of guest stars included here lists both those who appeared in new footage and ones who appeared in clips, with hardly any info on which ones appear in new footage and which ones appear in clips (though most of the actors appearing in new footage do have the characters they portrayed in this special listed). Many of the pages for these celebrities mention that they were in this special, even if it is just in clips from the show. I figure the listing of guest stars was taken from the cast listing at the Internet Movie Database, but I think that it would be better to diferentiate whetehr a celebrity was in old footage or not. It sounds a bit confusing.
I taped this special when it originally aired, but the tape stopped recording halfway through the special, and I can't remember too much about what happened after that (I do remember the presence of some clips, the fact that "Sing" was sung at the end, and that Barbara Walters and Sully appeared in a closing scene). Also, I didn't start recording untill right after the opening scene with Barbara Walters, so I forget what happened there. I could help with what I remember, but I think that somebody with a full copy of this special should try to arrange the guest stars better. --Minor muppetz 20:01, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- I would like to bring this subject up again. If anybody who has a full copy of the special wants to distinguish between whether a celebrity was in new footage or just in clips, it would be appreciated. I do know that the following celebrities did appear in new footage: Joe Pesci, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Barbara Walters, Regis Philbin, Kathie Lee Gifford, Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman, Charles Grodin, Rosie O'Donnell, and John Goodman.
- I ran across this on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295851/) while I was looking at Charles Grodin's credits... This is all they have, and I don't know anything else about this special. Were there Muppets on it, or what? -- Toughpigs 03:27, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I have it. I just added a brief synopsis. Good thing I held onto it all these years - it sure came in handy.--MuppetVJ 19:39, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, good. Do you have any more info? What characters were in it? Also (just for my curiosity) was it any good? -- Toughpigs 19:48, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- It was decent. Rather Elmo-heavy. If you want a copy, e-mail me. -- TomH 20:02, 15 Dec 2005
- Sure, that would be cool. Thanks! -- Toughpigs 02:23, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)