| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
| We need some help back here!|
This article is in need of attention.
This article could use some clean-up, expansion and work. A better description of the show (episode format, features, etc.), information on the Sesame Beginnings books and other merchandise, possibly information on the controversy surrounding targeting infants, plus information on the initial creation/genesis of the videos. Additionally many of the articles on the individual characters & videos could use some work (from someone with the videos) to help expand and move away from being just "press kit" quotes and the basic info taken from retailer listings. -- Brad D. (talk) 05:41, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
This doesn't belong in the Sesame video categories, as it's really the descriptor of a marketing theme which includes videos, books and plush. I can think of placing it at least in Category:Character Groups, but I figure it can fit elsewhere, and I wouldn't want to see it get lost in just that one spot. Thoughts? — Scott (talk) 14:32, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I forgot about the two other cats that we have which I just added. With over 500 of them, it's hard to remember them all. — Scott (talk) 14:35, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
- I went ahead and removed character groups, which I don't think really works. There's a group of characters *in* the series, but the collective name for the group wouldn't be "Sesame Beginnings," anymore than "The Muppet Show" would be a character group in itself, unless it's used as a name for the parents group or whatnot in the actual videos, and if so, that's not made clear. I think the others are sufficient aide in finding the page anyway. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 14:39, 24 August 2006 (UTC)
Why is Radar a cast member? He's just a toy of Big Bird's. Pendleton 20:39, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
- Why not? Radar and Rubber Duckie are notable characters. I didn't add him to the list, but it's cute. Note the cast list is formatted by character first, not performer. If you don't like it or don't feel he's used enough to justify it, feel free to remove him. But here, we aren't biased towards puppet characters only. See Unseen Characters, Illustrated Characters, and Audio Characters. Andrew Leal (talk) 20:43, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
What is going on with this page? Why is there all this text on the talk page, and where did it come from? -- Danny Toughpigs 04:09, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
- According to the history 22.214.171.124 posted it on January 29th. They must have gotten the discussion and article page mixed up. -- BradFraggle 03:10, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- I integraded the stuff here into the main article and removed the mess from here. -- BradFraggle 19:24, 18 February 2006 (UTC)