Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
- Episode 3667 -- Rosita Has An S Stuck To Her Nose
- Episode 3677 -- Telly, Gordon, And Kids Go Hiking (Repeat)
- Episode 3680 -- Grungetta Enters Ugly Contest (Repeat)
- Episode 3687 -- Zoe Is Turned Into A Dog
- Episode 3706 -- Teddy Bear Party (Repeat)
- Episode 3708 -- Baby Bear's New Tie Shrinks (Repeat)
- Episode 3732 -- Gabi Gets Sick On Her Birthday (Repeat)
- Episode 3759 -- Baby Bear And Telly Lose Sweetie Pie
Does the (Repeat) as shown in this list mean that that particular street scenes appeared in an earlier episode? Of course everyone knows that sketches are repeated over and over again all the time, but does that mean in the 4,100+ episodes of Sesame Street, there have been street scenes done with more than one episode number used? If that's the case, it's hard to subscribe to the idea that there have indeed been 4,100+ episodes in total.
Or maybe I'm deciphering "(Repeat)" wrong. Can anyone clarify? -- Scott Scarecroe 17:46, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Some episodes (like the ones listed here) re-use all of the street scenes and replace most (if not all) of the inserts, so two episodes can have the same plot and street segments, but with different inserts. -- MuppetDude 16:59, 27 February 2006 (UTC)