Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Does anyone know who performs The Scuba Diver?
- Do you have a picture, or information about the sketch? I'm not familiar with it. Is it on Sesamestreet.org or YouTube? -- Danny (talk) 21:09, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I've re-watched it yet, btu I know for a fact it can't be Steve. - Oscarfan 21:23, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, the fish is Richard Hunt. (David later appears as the cow.)
- To me, it sounds like M. Elizabeth Huston, who only worked on the show for at least one season in 1986. If you'd like, I could gather some other clips of her performances for comparison. -- MuppetDude 21:58, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, he's the tree and the fish. -- MuppetDude 14:49, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Her name appears in the credits in the Season 18 (1986-1987) crawl of the show. The known performances I've seen of her on the show include Linlin, Juliet, and the fat blue stepsister. There are some videos that also list a Michael Huston, but I'm not sure if it's the same person. (Are there any women named Michael?) -- MuppetDude 15:13, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
I believe it could be Fran Brill because I can hear a bit of early Zoe.