| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Does anyone know who performs The Scuba Diver?
- Do you have a picture, or information about the sketch? I'm not familiar with it. Is it on Sesamestreet.org or YouTube? -- Danny (talk) 21:09, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I've re-watched it yet, btu I know for a fact it can't be Steve. - Oscarfan 21:23, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, the fish is Richard Hunt. (David later appears as the cow.) Here's the video link: (SSvideo)
- To me, it sounds like M. Elizabeth Huston, who only worked on the show for at least one season in 1986. If you'd like, I could gather some other clips of her performances for comparison. -- MuppetDude 21:58, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, he's the tree and the fish. -- MuppetDude 14:49, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Her name appears in the credits in the Season 18 (1986-1987) crawl of the show. The known performances I've seen of her on the show include Linlin, Juliet, and the fat blue stepsister. There are some videos that also list a Michael Huston, but I'm not sure if it's the same person. (Are there any women named Michael?) -- MuppetDude 15:13, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
I believe it could be Fran Brill because I can hear a bit of early Zoe.