Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Fran definitely performed Sadie
When I saw Fran, she talked about how she performed the contestant. Besides, you can tell it's her by watching this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUiaWt1pQN0
- Definitely D'Abruzzo. I can see where some might confuse her with Fran, and it's happened before, when she uses "Kate Monster"-ish tones, but the voice matches other characters who are clearly sourced as being hers. I'm going to go ahead and change back. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 02:32, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, it is Fran Brill. While I can't upload the picture (it belongs to someone else), I found an image on Facebook of the filming of "Meal or No Meal", and Fran can be seen with Sadie. What other characters are "clearly sourced" for comparison? -- MuppetDude 14:34, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Ah yes, Matt Vogel posted a picture from the day of filming. That's Fran alright. You can't see the puppet's face, but it's wearing a pink outfit and I don't think there were any other females in that sketch. Just to play Devil's advocate, it's possible, however unlikely, that Fran was sick that day and couldn't do voices, so it was looped later on a day when Stephanie was available. Has Fran ever done a voice like this before? I will say that I've heard an audio interview with Stephanie where she did a spot-on Prairie Dawn voice, so the two performers have proven to have very similar voices. —Scott (talk) 15:22, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, both have similar voices, but different puppetry. In the video, the puppetry is clearly in sync with the puppet's mouth, whereas a dubbed voice would have better audio and less in-sync puppetry (see the recent Count von Count appearances). I have heard Fran use this kind of voice in the "Dinner Theater" sketches, and in at least one scene with Stephanie ("Pear: The Musical", where Stephanie was the pear). The main difference I hear in the voices is that Fran's voice is of a higher timbre than Stephanie's. Fran's puppetry style is also quite different than Steph's, but since that is not a debatable argument, it is very difficult to tell the two apart with some character. -- MuppetDude 15:41, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's like you guys are becoming stalkers. Seriousleh. --MuppetVJ 17:42, 30 April 2009 (UTC)