| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
We have two pages -- this one and Tom Hanks -- that seem to exist solely because of this photo that we don't know what it's from. It's a great picture, but do we need two pages for it? -- Danny (talk) 05:37, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Well my arguement would be that she is her own person, and has different connections then Hanks, which is always fun. I don't really equate Rita and Tom like I would Abbott and Costello or The Marx Brothers, but if we wanted to merge with a categorized redirect I wouldn't put up a huge stink. But I personally think her page is okay as it stands. -- Nate (talk) 15:41, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, really what I'm asking is should we have pages for two celebrities when their connection to the Muppets is unknown. I think we had a situation like this before with another celebrity posing with Miss Piggy -- if we don't know what the context of the photo is, then the connection is pretty tenuous.
- In this case, Hanks is holding his coat -- it looks like Hanks and Wilson are just passing by in some random backstage area and stopped to pose for a photo.
- I'm asking specifically on this page, because Hanks has a sort-of legit connection -- he appeared in The Ladykillers, which has some Creature Shop involvement, so having this picture on his page is a nice bonus illustration. Wilson is the one who just happened to be passing by near the Muppets one day. -- Danny (talk) 16:18, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the other celebrity in question was Denise Richards, whose picture we know nothing about. I'm almost sure this is in the producers box at Saturday Night Live, I don't know if Hanks and Wilson just watched the show that night, or if Hanks made a cameo or not. If the general opinion is to nix Rita, I wouldn't put up a stink. -- Nate (talk) 16:31, March 4, 2010 (UTC)