Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
We have two pages -- this one and Tom Hanks -- that seem to exist solely because of this photo that we don't know what it's from. It's a great picture, but do we need two pages for it? -- Danny (talk) 05:37, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Well my arguement would be that she is her own person, and has different connections then Hanks, which is always fun. I don't really equate Rita and Tom like I would Abbott and Costello or The Marx Brothers, but if we wanted to merge with a categorized redirect I wouldn't put up a huge stink. But I personally think her page is okay as it stands. -- Nate (talk) 15:41, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, really what I'm asking is should we have pages for two celebrities when their connection to the Muppets is unknown. I think we had a situation like this before with another celebrity posing with Miss Piggy -- if we don't know what the context of the photo is, then the connection is pretty tenuous.
- In this case, Hanks is holding his coat -- it looks like Hanks and Wilson are just passing by in some random backstage area and stopped to pose for a photo.
- I'm asking specifically on this page, because Hanks has a sort-of legit connection -- he appeared in The Ladykillers, which has some Creature Shop involvement, so having this picture on his page is a nice bonus illustration. Wilson is the one who just happened to be passing by near the Muppets one day. -- Danny (talk) 16:18, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I think the other celebrity in question was Denise Richards, whose picture we know nothing about. I'm almost sure this is in the producers box at Saturday Night Live, I don't know if Hanks and Wilson just watched the show that night, or if Hanks made a cameo or not. If the general opinion is to nix Rita, I wouldn't put up a stink. -- Nate (talk) 16:31, March 4, 2010 (UTC)