Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Found a video from mexican news agency Notimex, in which some Sesame Street and Plaza Sésamo characters (Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Lola and Cookie Monster) are portrayed as wax figures, to be shown in "Museo del Cera" (Wax Museum) locations in Mexico City and Guadalajara. The video also talks about the initiative "Hábitos Saludables" (Healthy Habits) sponsored by Fundación MetLife. Here's the vid: Llegan al Museo de Cera... -- Bunnyfriend 03:54, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, sadly that site hasn't been updated since 2007 and it lacks several info of the most recent seasons. Bunnyfriend 05:26, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- That sucks. FYI-- if you use Google Chrome, it now automatically asks you if you want to translate the site you're viewing, you don't have to start somewhere else and paste in the URL. -- Zanimum 21:22, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey I have used Google translate too so later I Will post thatSesameStreet'sBIGGESTFAN 12:32, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe I could help you guys with translations; after all I´m mexican =) -- Bunnyfriend 16:15, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
I found an episode of Canada's Sesame Park on YouTube, dubbed into Spanish. They claim it was aired as an episode of Plaza Sesamo. What's up? There's a triangle logo on the screen. -- Zanimum 17:00, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- I uploaded that. The triangle logo is my Spanish station's logo. And it's not a full episode dubbed into Spanish. The scene from Sesame Park was dubbed into Spanish and shown as a stand-alone Muppet clip. - Oscarfan 17:10, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, that's interesting. So, did they do that multiple times with Sesame Park clips, to your knowledge? -- Zanimum 17:28, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
This tag is mostly a reminder for myself, since we found a lot of information in the archives, and I have an academic article, which clears up the history of the show (it wasn't initially the "Mexican" co-production, but rather the only Latin American production, with dialogue in "neutral Spanish" the cause of much controversy, and a mixed cast of Argentinian, Panamanian, and Mexican performers). But even as it stands, the article could use some work; the opening paragraph is confusing, better descriptions of the Muppet regulars are needed, image organization needs work, and the Sesame Workshop press description needs to be reworded. I'll deal with the history and stuff a little at a time, but if somebody wants to tend to the other stuff, it would greatly help. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 00:50, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- I just got throught mentioning that in March 21, 2008 that it started it's new season. -- Kyle (talk) 09:26, March 22, 2008 (UTC)
Plaze Sesamo Merchandise
There is a lot of merchandise on the net.. Is it an idea to make a catagory like the barrio sesamo has?(Pino 00:39, 8 January 2009 (UTC))
Who played the kids on the bus intro?