Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
I'm not sure this paragraph makes sense:
- It was when the Fazoobs auditioned for an act in episode 208 that it was confirmed that Koozebane was a real planet (in the Muppets world, at least) and not just a planet made-up by The Muppets for use in certain sketches. Before the audition, Scooter tells Kermit that the act "comes right from the planet Koozebane".
The Coos Bay anecdote is cool -- what's the source for that? We need to provide sources for backstage info. -- Danny Toughpigs 03:15, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's from the Muppet Morsels on the Muppet Show Season One DVD set. Chunk 02:48, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
Is it is or is it ain't?
So, there's pretty much no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the planet in the Muppets Party Cruise mini-game is Koozebane? Is this really wiki-appropriate?--Pantalones 22:31, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
- What do you mean no evidence? I wrote a whole paragraph on it! -- Scott Scarecroe 23:59, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's not impossible, but it's far from conclusive. In fact, I think it's kind of a stretch. I mean, if they wanted it to be Koozebane, wouldn't they have said so?--Pantalones 00:04, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- I agree it's not conclusive, but what other planet would it be? I've proven that it's not a real planet, so what's been the staple go-to planet when the Muppets have needed such a thing? I'm pretty sure I wrote it in such a way that we're not trying to say that it is definitely Koozebane. But feel free to tweak it if that's not coming across. -- Scarecroe 00:11, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
According to this article, the planet koozebane was featured on Muppet Babies. When was it shown on this series? I don't ever remember seeing any refferences or mention on the show. Was it featured in a last season episode? --Minor muppetz 14:45, 19 May 2006 (UTC)