| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
I'm not sure this paragraph makes sense:
- It was when the Fazoobs auditioned for an act in episode 208 that it was confirmed that Koozebane was a real planet (in the Muppets world, at least) and not just a planet made-up by The Muppets for use in certain sketches. Before the audition, Scooter tells Kermit that the act "comes right from the planet Koozebane".
The Coos Bay anecdote is cool -- what's the source for that? We need to provide sources for backstage info. -- Danny Toughpigs 03:15, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's from the Muppet Morsels on the Muppet Show Season One DVD set. Chunk 02:48, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
Is it is or is it ain't?
So, there's pretty much no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the planet in the Muppets Party Cruise mini-game is Koozebane? Is this really wiki-appropriate?--Pantalones 22:31, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
- What do you mean no evidence? I wrote a whole paragraph on it! -- Scott Scarecroe 23:59, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's not impossible, but it's far from conclusive. In fact, I think it's kind of a stretch. I mean, if they wanted it to be Koozebane, wouldn't they have said so?--Pantalones 00:04, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
- I agree it's not conclusive, but what other planet would it be? I've proven that it's not a real planet, so what's been the staple go-to planet when the Muppets have needed such a thing? I'm pretty sure I wrote it in such a way that we're not trying to say that it is definitely Koozebane. But feel free to tweak it if that's not coming across. -- Scarecroe 00:11, 10 February 2006 (UTC)
According to this article, the planet koozebane was featured on Muppet Babies. When was it shown on this series? I don't ever remember seeing any refferences or mention on the show. Was it featured in a last season episode? --Minor muppetz 14:45, 19 May 2006 (UTC)