| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Use of CC licensed images without attribution
This page uses several photographs taken by me that were taken from a collection in my Flickr photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppetvision/sets/72057594060373884/ that are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) license. I of course have absolutely no objection to them being used here - I specifically put these under a CC license so that they could be shared and used in projects like this - but they are used here without attribution or credit, which contravenes both the terms of the license and Wikia's policies. I would really appreciate it if this be corrected. Thanks. Puppetvision 17:44, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
Clasicos de Broadway
- Wow, that's something else. Having worked for a theme park's entertainment department, I tended to lean towards this being an employee talent show night production. They let anyone in entertainment use the characters in their skits, dances, whatever.
- At almost exactly 3:00, there's a kid's voice. Why would there be kids at an employee event?
- It's so long! CW skits tended to last 5 minutes, and go to the next person.
- That "Singing in the Rain" remix is first from a VW Golf ad, then via Glee.
- The variety of costumes, that would be expensive, as each would have to be custom-fitting to the padding. Not a cheap and quick thing.
- Ironically, the shows page has nothing listed, nor does it ever, apparently. They do have three theatres on the map though, that's a lot of shows to fill. -- Zanimum 00:25, October 26, 2011 (UTC)