TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Use of CC licensed images without attribution
This page uses several photographs taken by me that were taken from a collection in my Flickr photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppetvision/sets/72057594060373884/ that are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) license. I of course have absolutely no objection to them being used here - I specifically put these under a CC license so that they could be shared and used in projects like this - but they are used here without attribution or credit, which contravenes both the terms of the license and Wikia's policies. I would really appreciate it if this be corrected. Thanks. Puppetvision 17:44, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
Clasicos de Broadway
- Wow, that's something else. Having worked for a theme park's entertainment department, I tended to lean towards this being an employee talent show night production. They let anyone in entertainment use the characters in their skits, dances, whatever.
- At almost exactly 3:00, there's a kid's voice. Why would there be kids at an employee event?
- It's so long! CW skits tended to last 5 minutes, and go to the next person.
- That "Singing in the Rain" remix is first from a VW Golf ad, then via Glee.
- The variety of costumes, that would be expensive, as each would have to be custom-fitting to the padding. Not a cheap and quick thing.
- Ironically, the shows page has nothing listed, nor does it ever, apparently. They do have three theatres on the map though, that's a lot of shows to fill. -- Zanimum 00:25, October 26, 2011 (UTC)