Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Was there a name for Nancy's act? We should have a page for it, but where would it go? -- Scott Scarecroe 01:27, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- I think there was a TV special based on her nightclub act, so there should be a title. Why would there be a television special without a title? --Minor muppetz 02:08, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- Are you sure there was a TV special? -- Scott, Scarecroe 00:50, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, it seems there was, but it never aired. From this page: "MOVIN' WITH NANCY NICE 'N' EASY was filmed at NBC Burbank studios in 1973. This 50 minute special was uncompleted and never aired. The show also starred The Muppets with performances from Sugar Ray, Frank Sinatra Jr. and Nancy's husband Hugh Lambert." That doesn't mean the stage show was called that, and it's rather likely that, like many Vegas stage shows, it was simply named after the performer. Still, a nice detail for the Unfinished Projects page. --Andrew, Aleal 16:34, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- Further digging (well, not much further -- it's on the same site Andrew referenced) suggests that the show will get a DVD release in 2006, so at least we'll finally know how extensive the Muppet content is. Gusworld 18:34, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the DVD update, Gus! Well, from details included in Designs and Doodles, stage show content included Nancy performing with Thog and Big Bossman, as backup dancers no doubt, and even included a version of the Sclrap Flyapp/Hugga Wugga sketch. In all likelihood, the latter was scrapped for the special, and I'd be very much surprised (though pleasantly) if any of the major Muppet characters appeared in the special. We may soon find out, though! In the meantime, I suppose the stage details (I filled in the above) can either go on a "Nancy Sinatra Las Vegas Show" page (which sounds awkward), or just sit here, and later, when/if anyone gets the DVD, we can create a seperate "Appearances" page for the full rundown, and discuss known differences from the stage version. --Andrew, Aleal 19:06, 13 March 2006 (UTC)