Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
- He's wearing the gloves over his fur. If they were removable hands, I don't think it's notable to point out the obvious that puppet parts come apart. —Scott (message me) 02:14, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- That looks to me like Joey M., performing the mouth and left hand. -- Danny (talk) 13:36, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
Should FilFil be merged into this new name/article? Fuzzy Face and Grover share an article, and they're different colours of fur, even. Same puppeteer, presumably exact same puppet, likely same personality, should there then be just one article? -- Zanimum 18:58, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- FilFil was created in answer to what that puppet might have been named. Inside sources revealed that he was referred to as FilFil on the set because he was a similar pattern to Filfil. But it was never an official name, so the two should be merged. —Scott (talk) 19:00, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
On the street
- Can't see the face in these photos, but the press has said it's Joey M. —Scott (talk) 17:31, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- When has the press said it was Joey? Other than the Brooklin article, I can't find any reference to him, via Google News at least. -- Zanimum 18:58, 8 May 2007 (UTC)