Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
I merged two articles into this new one that literally had no information than what's here now. We could use more information regarding titles, episode verification (weird that one tape would have two episodes, and another only have one), release dates and pictures. — Scott (talk) 20:50, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know much about these releases. The book The Legend of Gimme Gulch had a coupon for the video with two episodes, advertizing the fact that it was sold at McDonald's, and my copy of The Daily Muppet has the McDonald's logo on the back (though I actually got my copy at a store). I once rented a video release featuring The Great Muppet Cartoon Show, which also only had that epsiode, and from what I remember it also had the McDonald's logo. --Minor muppetz 23:53, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- I am sorry, but I can not scan anything. I don't even know where my copy of the book is. --Minor muppetz 03:30, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- I want to find a complete collection of these McDonald's Muppet Babies videos. The only one out of the current list I need to find is the one with TWO episodes. Nobody's got it on eBay, so my guess is I will have to get an Elgato EyeTV 250 (I have a Mac) and transfer my McDonald's MB vids to my computer (then to DVD) and then basically trade my McDonald's MB videos for others' McDonald's Muppet Babies videos.--BJWanlund 15:37, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- I'll see about getting that together rather soon. However, I managed to nab a lot of 3 of the McDonald's MB books off eBay through sheer luck. If I find any more videos, I'll do the editing.--BJWanlund 18:11, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
- I found a couple of pictures; while the front covers don't say "McDonald's" the seller on ebay identified the videos as such. Interestingly, "The Daily Muppet" was clearly purchased retail given the prominent salestag. -- Wendy (talk) 23:49, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
- Are these easy to find because I'd like to see Gonzo's Video Show full version not edited Beakerfreak93 11:41, 24 May 2008 (UTC)