Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
- The MuppeToons weren't the only feature of MuppetWorld.com... anyone remember what else it had? -- Scarecroe 03:42, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- To the best of my recollection...
- It had an activity that was a tie-in for "Muppets in Space." The game featured looking through a telescope. As for the game mechanism itself, I have no idea.
- There was an activity featuring Pepe the Prawn, possibly some type of shooting gallery.
- There was an activity featuring Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker. It had to do with mixing colors.
- Fozzie...I think Fozzie was the gateway into the muppettoons, although I do not know if he had his own separate activity. Perhaps a repository of G-rated gags?
- Anyway, that's it from me for now on this. I'll try & do some further research about this later. -Sbartok 03:51, 26 Dec 2005 (UTC)-
- I think it had a merchandise shop run by Pepe. Danny did a piece on MuppetWorld for the TP print fanzine he did for MuppetFest in '01. Danny, you got any more info? -- TomH 02:38, 28 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- You're right, it's in the TP print zine... I'll check it out. Pepe had the hateful merchandise shop. -- Toughpigs 03:27, 28 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- On the other hand, we could also spend our time researching something good instead. -- Toughpigs 04:16, 28 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Steve, that's some good information for the article. -- Scarecroe 05:33, 28 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Expanded the page further but there a lot of "links to nowhere" to be filled in. Unfortunately, the site was mostly-flash based so I'm not sure how much research from the Internet we'll get short of asking the company itself. It's a start, though... P.S. Maybe we should start logging what the current website has so that when it inevitably changes, we aren't left scratching our heads what was on that one as well. -Sbartok 03:53, 29 Dec 2005 (UTC)-
- Awesome, Steve. Looking at your additions, I remember all that stuff. But I wouldn't have otherwise. As for what's on there now, MuppetWorld.com doesn't really exist anymore. It's just a redirect to Muppets.com which is its own article. Nice work! -- Scarecroe 04:26, 29 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. I mentioned in the edit that the address is now just a re-direct to the current Disney Muppets website. If you feel that the statement isn't prominent enough, though, feel free to change it. I have a few more avenues of research to follow-up on this but it may take some time. -Sbartok 03:38, 30 Dec 2005 (UTC)-
- I think that Shopping Carnival used to be called "Pepe's Flea Market." When they added that shooting gallery game the changed it to 'shopping carnival.' Maybe it's possible people started thinknig that Pepe was a flea. Salmoto 17:11, 6 Jan 2006 (UTC)