| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
I left my copy of Sesame Street Unpaved in El Paso, but can anyone confirm that this is the correct spelling? I've seen it spelled Mcintosh online, but "Macintosh" seems more natural, especially for an apple seller. Also, pictures or any more information on this forgotten character (or his performer, Chet O'Brien, for whom I can't even find an obit, assuming he isn't still alive and just retired). --Andrew, Aleal 03:09, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- In the book Ernie's Neighborhood, it's spelled "Mcintosh", but everything else that I've seen (including the book Sesame Street Unpaved) spell it "macintosh". --Minor muppetz 03:14, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Um... I had recently left a bunch of information on this actor's page, yet someone deleated it. I thought that I was able to give some inside trivia information on Chet O'Brien such as his interesting history in showbiz. Is this not allowable on Muppet Wiki?
I certainly think it is. ---Vard
- Vard, it was useful and appreciated. It was simply moved to the Chet O'Brien page. --Aleal 03:16, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. I'm glad it has a place. The people on these pages have such rich histories. I'm glad it's appreciated. I'll play closer attention to placement details. - Vard
- PS - both Chet & Snooks are deceased.