Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Does anyone who has this LP know if the following tracks were songs, or spoken word skits?
- A Christmas Story
- The Night Before Christmas on Sesame Street
- Saludo (aguinaldo)
- A Christmas Pageant
- Yep, it's got all of those. -- Tony, 184.108.40.206 19:49, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- I know, but were they actual musical numbers, or spoken word stories and skits? I'm thinking that A Christmas Story, The Night Before Christmas and A Christmas pageant are all spoken word skits, while the others are songs. --Nate Radionate 20:01, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- A Christmas Story (with Mr Hooper, Ernie and Bert) is a spoken word skit. The Night Before Christmas is kind of like a jazzy rap number by David. Saludo and Arrurru are Spanish songs by Luis and Maria. A Christmas Pageant is the typical Prairie Dawn-type of pageant - so half song, half skit. -- Jog 20:31, 4 April 2006 (UTC) Jog
- Thanks Jog! --Nate Radionate 21:08, 4 April 2006 (UTC)