| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
Does anyone who has this LP know if the following tracks were songs, or spoken word skits?
- A Christmas Story
- The Night Before Christmas on Sesame Street
- Saludo (aguinaldo)
- A Christmas Pageant
- Yep, it's got all of those. -- Tony, 188.8.131.52 19:49, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- I know, but were they actual musical numbers, or spoken word stories and skits? I'm thinking that A Christmas Story, The Night Before Christmas and A Christmas pageant are all spoken word skits, while the others are songs. --Nate Radionate 20:01, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- A Christmas Story (with Mr Hooper, Ernie and Bert) is a spoken word skit. The Night Before Christmas is kind of like a jazzy rap number by David. Saludo and Arrurru are Spanish songs by Luis and Maria. A Christmas Pageant is the typical Prairie Dawn-type of pageant - so half song, half skit. -- Jog 20:31, 4 April 2006 (UTC) Jog
- Thanks Jog! --Nate Radionate 21:08, 4 April 2006 (UTC)