TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Does anyone who has this LP know if the following tracks were songs, or spoken word skits?
- A Christmas Story
- The Night Before Christmas on Sesame Street
- Saludo (aguinaldo)
- A Christmas Pageant
- Yep, it's got all of those. -- Tony, 18.104.22.168 19:49, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- I know, but were they actual musical numbers, or spoken word stories and skits? I'm thinking that A Christmas Story, The Night Before Christmas and A Christmas pageant are all spoken word skits, while the others are songs. --Nate Radionate 20:01, 4 April 2006 (UTC)
- A Christmas Story (with Mr Hooper, Ernie and Bert) is a spoken word skit. The Night Before Christmas is kind of like a jazzy rap number by David. Saludo and Arrurru are Spanish songs by Luis and Maria. A Christmas Pageant is the typical Prairie Dawn-type of pageant - so half song, half skit. -- Jog 20:31, 4 April 2006 (UTC) Jog
- Thanks Jog! --Nate Radionate 21:08, 4 April 2006 (UTC)