Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
I was wondering how you all would feel if we rearranged the Muppet references, in a format similar to The Simpsons and Family Guy pages. We could have one section for all main Muppet-related parodies or comics (such a s"Reality Street"), a section for comics that feature on-screen appearances by the Muppets (such as "ARF-ful"), a section for covers that either feature Muppets or mention Muppets (though there are hardly any such covers), and a section for comics were Mupets, characters, or related productions are just mentioned (such as "Dullas"). --Minor muppetz 20:05, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
Appearances or References
I wonder, should this be in Magazine Appearances or References? -- Scott Scarecroe 00:40, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well, since Piggy was actually on the cover, I'd count it as both myself. --Andrew, Aleal 00:46, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, this would be the place to put em. -- Scott Scarecroe 07:07, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
- There was also a spoof of Sesame Street on MAD TV. I was thinking of adding it to the "References" category, but how do I add something to a category list? User:MasterYoshi
- To add an article to a category, first create the article. Then, place the following at the bottom of the article: [[Category:Muppet Mentions]]. Also, you can sign your posts by entering four tildes, like this: ~~~~ -- Scott Scarecroe 15:59, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
- Not that it matters much, but isn't it a little misleading to include this in magazine appearances if all the others are officially sanctioned photographs and/or interviews. I mean, in the strictest sense, it technically isn't Piggy on the cover. --Peter Pantalones 04:37, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- Good point, this should be in Muppet Mentions. I'll move it... -- Danny Toughpigs 12:33, 25 April 2006 (UTC)