Muppet Wiki

Talk:Koozebane Kermit Action Figure

Back to page

27,731pages on
this wiki
Talk pages are no longer used.
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.

I see we have two articles for the same product: the Reporter Kermit Action Figure. We'd better put both articles together, but what should we call it: Reporter Kermit or Koozbane Kermit? Jog 00:46, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog

What's it called on the package? -- Danny Toughpigs 00:54, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC)
The package calls it Koozbane Kermit [1]. So I moved the text from Reporter Kermit Action Figure to Koozebane Kermit and set up a redirect. -- Scarecroe 01:51, 12 Jan 2006 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki