Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Where do these images belong? Wozza 19:58, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- That looks like a personal letter to me. I don't think they should be shared publicly. —Scott (talk) 20:04, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I found the book on eBay Wozza 20:15, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
User:Philo & Gunge added Love's date of death to this article. WP cites this blog, but that's all I can find. I've tried to confirm it through the regular press, but if this blogger knew him, he may have posted about it before the obit ran. —Scott (talk) 21:44, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Someone made a post about on MC, you probably have to ask that user . But that's all I know. --Philo & Gunge 22:44, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- I added a cite tag for now. I checked Newspaperarchive.com and Google News, and find nothing. If true, and given his age it probably is, it may take anywhere from a few days to a week for a formal obit to appear (as tends to happen with more behind the scenes folks of an advanced age in the entertainment business). The Muppet Central post is no help since there's nothing to indicate direct knowledge, and comparing times, in all likeligood they saw the very same blog. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 23:22, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
I was curious if anyone else remembers a TV show called Storytime that also featured Mr. Love as a human interacting with puppets, or I am completely insane? Theatrefreak25 07:04, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
- I remember a show called "Whirligig" if that helps; puppet characters included a mime-like woman, a patched-up bear, and a parrot. -- MuppetDude 21:10, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
- This might have been it. I remember many bears and possibly the parrot. Thanks. Theatrefreak25 06:29, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
New York magazine
It's a weekly, so it wouldn't be the December cover, exactly... Not quite sure how to edit that. Max riverbottom