TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
There's a lot of unsourced info on this page. We usually assume that when people add TV appearances it's probably from their own video collection, so we don't typically expect sources. On this page, though, there's a lot of appearances that are just listed with a year. There was also a listing for Oscar appearing in the "1970s", which I took out for being way too vague.
I added the link that Nate posted below as a source for the 1976 Big Bird appearance. Should we try to track down sources for the rest of them?
- Here's a breakdown of who added what and when:
- I added this one, so I must have had it on tape. I'll look at my collection again. 
- Joe added a bunch more in August 2006. Let's ask him if he remembers. 
- Nick ambiguously added Oscar's 1970s appearance. 
- User:Mjb1124 added Gonzo to the list of those who have appeared, and 1987 to the list of years, so I assume those go together? 
- The most recent one omits the "The" and the Muppets have appeared on more than one version, so there's no need to keep it true to the era they appeared as with some other articles. I don't think we need to mention that the title used to have a "The" in it. —Scott (talk) 05:37, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Big Bird Clip
If ALF replaced John Davidson for one episode, shouldn't that be in the "Connections" category?