Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Where does the name Fuzzyface come from? If Kermit called him that in a sketch or something, I doubt that it was his intended name as he was just a random puppet. It sounds like another Frackle fiasco. Scooter 23:33, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, he was a random puppet, but we can't have a page called "Random Puppet Whose Basic Style Is Used As A Template for Grover". Kermit calls him Fuzzyface. It's probably not intended to be a "real" name for the character, but it's the only name we have. -- Danny (talk) 00:17, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
- (I know this is an old discussion but...) This is one of those Fan-made names. Kermit refers to him as "Fuzzy-face" in his first sketch (however Kermit also calls him "The Hairy One" in the same sketch). Also Herry Monster called Cookie Monster "Fuzzy-face" in an early sketch about up and down. Couldn't we just merge this into Grover (in an "Origins" or "Early Years" section) and mention his changes and the fact that didn't get the name until Season 2. Having a page for basically "early Grover" seems odd. -- Brad D. (talk) 04:06, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- I would agree with that. Sesame Workshop doesn't treat this green fellow as a different character. One of the questions in their 35th Anniversary trivia board game cites Grover as having originally been dark green -- obviously referring to the puppet that fans have called "Fuzzyface" for whatever reason. — Scott (talk) 04:17, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- Wasn't this page deleted some time ago? -- MuppetDude 18:26, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- I love it. Great work, guys. -- MuppetDude 18:36, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
- I would like to point out that Episode 0025 has a sketch listed as "G is for Grover". Since the info comes from the CTW archives, it is unclear whether this is the Grover that we all know, but if it is, then that would prove that he was named Grover in the first season, even if he didn't debut with that name. --Minor muppetz 03:42, 16 February 2007 (UTC)