TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
I remember seeing Fur when i was only 1 at the time, Stuie was bright yellow & There were 4 Backup Monsters on a Vaudville type stage. -- User:StuieMonster 4 October 2007
- Yeah, memories can get mixed up -- especially memories from when you were such a young child. On the wiki, we don't post information that's just from memory. We like to have sources -- pictures, episode numbers, stuff like that. The picture on this page is the only version of this song. -- Danny (talk) 15:10, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- OH Okay thanks danny, so that was the only Picture from the song then? They did the same version but it went quicker then the original did in 79 -- User:StuieMonster 5 October 2007
- No. --MuppetVJ 06:19, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
- The song appears on The Sesame Street Monsters! LP which was released in '75. Not only that - one time a mysterious MC member by the username "sstVideo" once posted information about which episodes it appeared in - 812 being the first. (This info later showed up on the Wiki.) The user also said that "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" and "Good Morning Starshine" appeared in Episode 0003, which has recently been confirmed. You get the idea. --MuppetVJ 06:51, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
- There are indeed some people out there with complete and unrestricted access to that info. Shame we didn't get more, though I doubt anyone with a username "video" is going to hold their SW archives job for a long time, if that is the case. I felt we should park the appearance info here lest we forget it:
- The original version appeared in episodes:
- Season 7: 812, 860, 909
- Season 8: 926, 962, 1022, 1038
- Season 9: 1070, 1147
- Season 10: 1226
- Season 14: 1794
- Season 16: 1983
- Season 23: 2932
- The original version also appeared in Monster Hits.
- The remake appeared in episodes 3774 (from season 29), 3834 (season 30), and 3934 (season 32).
- -- Hilleyb 15:13, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm glad that we have something that looks like inside info, although we don't usually trust anonymous sources -- especially anonymous sources on message boards. Do people feel like this source has enough outside confirmation to overcome the fact that it's an anonymous source? -- Danny (talk) 01:00, 2 February 2007 (UTC)