Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Where did the idea come from that Fred was a dragon? He's not clearly a dragon like, let's say, the La Choy Dragon... I always thought he was just a monster (he was referred to as one in the Ed Sullivan show, and the few other clips he appeared in don't prove that he's a dragon). Anyone? Jog 20:57, 7 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog
- As a matter of fact, Fred was a dragon with long, curved horns and looks like King Ploobis. -- Dean
- But I meant, what is the proof that that particular puppet is a "dragon" instead of a "monster"? It's true that he looks a lot like King Ploobis though. Jog 01:48, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC) Jog
- He is both a dragon and a monster. -- Dean
- Works for me. -- Zanimum 17:32, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Same here for me. Still, how's this for an idea: Fred(monster father) or (father monster). Something to further specify the creature, without having to set in stone a name that no one can source. Anyway, just an idea, just another angle to look at this, nothing I feel strongly about. Splurge 12:43, 8 June 2006 (UTC)