TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
On page 167 of the 40 Years book, a production document is listed for this episode. It lists some segments and claims it's the "FINAL AIR VERSION". Unlike the scripts we've found in the CTW archives where it's not stated if it's the final aired version or not, but is this enough evidence for the page? - Oscarfan 01:57, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmmm. For myself, I'm inclined to say no, after looking at that page. It's an obscured document, you can make out some of the list and then a second page with nothing. I'd suggest talking to Guillermo and Tony first. For early episodes we often have only the production documents to rely on, but this would have been 1994, so it's conceivable we can do better than a picture of a partially hidden list. As parked here, according to anonymous users, the plot *may* be "Baby Bear's story." If we could at least verify a street story, I'd feel better about creating a page than a partially obscured list where we're missing the entire second page anyway (outside of running time and similar cryptic notes). Parking the info from the book here, however, is definitely a good idea. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 03:24, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Except for the second page of the document, I can make out nearly all of the inserts listed on page 1. - Oscarfan 03:42, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Looking back, I don't think I phrased my question the way I wanted to. A few of the segments listed on page 1 are earlier appearances of segments we have listed here (such as "Have You Ever?"). Since it says "Final Air Version", does that mean the episode more than likely aired this way and the EKAs can be changed? - Oscarfan 16:10, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
As Andrew said, here's the segments I could make out until this is resolved.
- Song: "Have You Ever?"
- Animation: Pencil Box I/i
- Monsterpiece Theater - The King and I
- Cartoon: I for Ink
- Animation: Beads make a necklace
- Cartoon: Map of Puerto Rico
- Song: "Write Your Name"
- Cartoon: Movie Director 12
- Animation: 12s fly by
- Monster in the Mirror (celebrity version)
- Cartoon: I Love You drawing
- Cartoon: Ooh, What a Fabulous Party
- Harvey Kneeslapper - I on Hat
- Animation: I/i candles
- News Flash: Little Red Riding Hood's Map
- Film: City telephone rings