| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
well then, shall we try another one? - Kate 14:54, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not really good with translating foreign languages. If I could, I'd help you out. Plus, I've never seen this episode neither. So I can't tell if they're all correct or not. What other episode guides do you have? Maybe you have some that I regret taping over! Jonnytbird4789 16:07, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- well, we were just trying to do a cooperative thing where enrique or whoever else wanted to would set up the page and plug in any sketches easily identifiable by the screen shots, and i would fill in the rest from the transcript parts of the episode guides. b/c it would take me forever to do the whole thing myself, seeing as I've got guides for about 100 episodes from seasons 18-21 (in addition to about 100 partial ones i've been working on from season 2). -- Kate 16:24, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- You're computer should have a PrntScrn button on the keyboard. Hit that, they paste it into some picture editing program and crop out the rest of the screen. - Oscarfan 18:33, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- thanks for the tips, but i don't have any photo editing programs. the software that came with my camera allows me to crop a photo, but that's about it, and it only allows me to import files that are already pictures--there's nothing for me to paste the screen capture image into. but that's the beauty of a wiki--somebody who has a program will do it eventually. -- Kate 18:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- and by eventually, i mean before i even finish saying i can't do it! thanks justin! -- Kate 19:02, March 23, 2010 (UTC)