Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
well then, shall we try another one? - Kate 14:54, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not really good with translating foreign languages. If I could, I'd help you out. Plus, I've never seen this episode neither. So I can't tell if they're all correct or not. What other episode guides do you have? Maybe you have some that I regret taping over! Jonnytbird4789 16:07, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- well, we were just trying to do a cooperative thing where enrique or whoever else wanted to would set up the page and plug in any sketches easily identifiable by the screen shots, and i would fill in the rest from the transcript parts of the episode guides. b/c it would take me forever to do the whole thing myself, seeing as I've got guides for about 100 episodes from seasons 18-21 (in addition to about 100 partial ones i've been working on from season 2). -- Kate 16:24, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- You're computer should have a PrntScrn button on the keyboard. Hit that, they paste it into some picture editing program and crop out the rest of the screen. - Oscarfan 18:33, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- thanks for the tips, but i don't have any photo editing programs. the software that came with my camera allows me to crop a photo, but that's about it, and it only allows me to import files that are already pictures--there's nothing for me to paste the screen capture image into. but that's the beauty of a wiki--somebody who has a program will do it eventually. -- Kate 18:59, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- and by eventually, i mean before i even finish saying i can't do it! thanks justin! -- Kate 19:02, March 23, 2010 (UTC)