Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
just curious about the source on the note about the gorilla getting a job. that was on this page before the episode guide, right? i'm not saying the nhk guides are 100% correct, i know they're not. it just doesn't fit the pattern of nhk replacement segments and there's just two other cartoons of gorillas listed, so i'm wondering what the wording of the source was saying that the employment agency one specifically was in this episode. -- Kate 21:56, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- The page comes from info someone at MC posted. He lists "Gorilla Wants a Job", which can easily be interpreted as that cartoon. - Oscarfan 22:15, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I wonder why they would edit out that cartoon if it had no spanish in it. Wattamack4 22:28, March 25, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- i just wonder if the nhk guide shoudn't just supersede that info, if it's just hearsay from someone on a forum who didn't even know the whole episode anyway, if nobody here has seen the video or knows the guy. i'm not trying to say he was lying or anything, i'm just particular about citing sources properly and i have a love-hate relationship with wikis because of it. we should try to be as transparent with our sources, like we are saying nhk might have replaced segments, but and having statements up just because some guy on a forum said so isn't good. -- Kate
- I can assure you he's no phony. He has the episode and posted a big list of his collection on the forums, offering a few highlights from each show. That's where the info for most of these early season 21 episodes come from. - Oscarfan 01:31, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- this is why i hate wikis. they have information you can't find anywhere else...until you notice that you can't actually use any of it because it's completely unverifiable. i would give my students a D if they ever cited something like that, and worse for writing it without citing it. i don't know what the standard procedure is for such stuff on this particular wiki, but if it were me, i'd keep it in the talk pages or say in the note that it is unverifiable. -- Kate 02:41, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- His info is well verifiable. Like I said, he has the episode on tape. We've also compared some episodes on list his list to some we already had guided, and his listings are accurate. So, he counts as an accurate source of SS info. - Oscarfan 10:39, March 26, 2010 (UTC)