Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Plot Needed For The Episode
All of the episodes of Sesame Street have plots. This episode is finished and doesn't have a plot in the box. Once there's a plot, please let me know about this. I'm glad iTunes have the guide except that two of the minutes are cut and we know one segment that is cut out of iTunes. Plots are important for finished guides even if some of them are missing episode numbers. -- User: Phineasandferbning 12:46, 2 July 2012
- No, plots are not important for finished guides. If you look at this episode, what plot is there? None basically. Practically all the early episodes had no plots. No one is going to lose their head because we don't have a plot listed. I recommend you not make such a fuss over these guides. - Oscarfan (talk) 13:09, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, I wanted to add that if you see that a plot summary's blank, specifically on episode guides like this, you're free to fill it out yourself based on what you're seeing from the guide. It isn't mandatory, but it's good to have. Like Oscarfan said, don't fuss over minor things like that on the talk page; just fix them. Thanks. -- Jon (talk) 01:42, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, I accept that idea. I promise that I will not worry about stuff that I think that must be fixed for the episode guides of Sesame Street. I will do as best as I can. -- User: Phineasandferbning 04:22, 3 July 2012
Just wanted to bring up that now that this episode is available in its entirety on iTunes, we should have a full guide for it. I would do it myself, but I haven't actually seen the whole thing. Garrettk41 15:56, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- You can't necessarily push us to making a guide. We all are busy and those guides are very time-consuming to make. So, whenever someone has the time, they can get around to it. - Oscarfan 16:07, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Fret not, Garrettk41. For I, Maxwell, had made a full guide for this episode! Although I may need some major cleanup on this full episode guide. You wouldn't mind to help out a little bit, would you, Oscarfan? -- Max 03:37, December 28, 2011 (UTC)