Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
- What category do characters played by people go in? -- Ozzel 06:06, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- That's a good question. Do you have any suggestions? -- Scarecroe 14:47, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Well, for characters like Maria and Gordon on Sesame Street, we've been listing them under the Sesame Street Characters category. I get why we might not want to do that for the Muppets, since the human characters were one-shots as opposed to recurring chracters, but putting them under Muppet Characters is a viable option for now.--Pantalones 16:21, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I'm not feeling that. Maria and Gordon are Sesame Street characters, so they get to live there, but the humans in Muppet productions don't really count as Muppet characters. There's got to be something else we can call them. Human Supporting Cast? Human Characters? Silly Creatures? -- Toughpigs 17:56, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Every time I look at this page, I want to click the edit tab and enter "Scrooge is not a choice in Muppet Survivor!" Ebrowne 19:22, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I'm thinking we do need to make some kind of category for them (although something like Human Characters just sounds weird to me...like the Muppets are aliens or something). People Characters...Non-Muppet Characters...Homo Sapien Characters...Okay, seriously though, what about People Characters? -- Ozzel 20:14, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I think I've got it: Muppet Movie Characters. We don't even need to mess with the whole human thing. The Muppet characters from the movies are in Muppet Characters, the humans are in Muppet Movie Characters. -- Toughpigs 21:42, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I also just picked up all the stray actors, and put them in a Muppet Movie Cast category. -- Toughpigs 00:17, 21 Dec 2005 (UTC)