Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Is Dorothy imaginary?
Scott brought up an interesting point on the Elmo talk page... He says that we've only seen Elmo's parents in Dorothy's imagination. Along the same lines, have we ever seen Dorothy herself outside of Elmo's World? Is it possible that she's imaginary herself? Also, what's the status of the Noodle Family? -- Toughpigs 17:07, 13 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Yes, ToughPigs, there is a Dorothy
Dorothy does exist outside of Elmo's World; she was seen last year in the "Best Pet in the World" episode.
- Here are a few more episodes where Dorothy appears outside of Elmo's World, and the episode number for that unsigned comment:
- Episode 3918 - Elmo takes Dorothy to Dr. Gina for a checkup
- Episode 3938 - Maria takes care of Dorothy, Telly's hamster, Herry's bird, and Gabi's friend's rabbit, all while she's trying to work
- Episode 4042 - Fish-Sitters For Dorothy
- Episode 4058 - Best Pet in the World -- Melissa (talk) 03:23, 27 May 2006 (UTC)