TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Well, I did a bit of rewriting and added some info from the German Wikipedia, including a list of the German voice actors. Plus this page finally has a home, the catch-all International Translations. I've removed the attention tag for now, but if more work is needed, let me know (there's still a lot of missing details, but it's probably the best we non-Germans can come up with). Andrew Leal (talk) 16:12, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
There's some good information here, but I don't know where to categorize it. Should we just throw it in The Muppet Show category, or will we eventually have enough articles to warrant an International Muppet Show category? -- Scott Scarecroe 18:59, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hmmm. I know we don't normaally like to mix articles and subcats, but in addition to ther Inernational Sesames, theres the Fraggle Rock co-productions, plus two Big Bag versions (one in the UK and "Sacutrac" or something in France), enough to make a general "International Shows" category worthwhile. Maybe Die Muppet Show could live there? As far as I know, this was the exception and not the rule, as the others were basically just redubbed. --Andrew, Aleal 21:55, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
- If this is all the information that there is, I think it should just get moved to be a Trivia note on the Muppet Show page. It's not really a different show, just a translation. I would love to have some info on the TMS page about international titles and character names, though, just cause I like that stuff. -- Danny Toughpigs 15:17, 31 March 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed. Perhaps create a seperate subpage for distribution, and any unusual dubs. Must admit that when I saw it, I thought it was a page about some Muppet hater's website. -- Zanimum 17:29, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
Now that I'm looking at it, I'm wondering: Where did this information come from? Scott's the only name in the history, but clearly Scott didn't write this text. What contributor posted it in the first place? I was just looking around on the web to find the date that this aired, and I can't really find anything. Where'd the picture come from? -- Danny (talk) 00:42, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- I'd migrated Warrick's text over from Episode 121: Twiggy to clean up the mess.
- The image is a screenshot I took from the episode of Die Muppet Show. -- Scott (talk) 00:52, 20 June 2006 (UTC)