Dexter or Juggles?
I have two clips with this character, and in both of them, his name is "Dexter". Thus, I'm thinking of moving the page. --MuppetVJ 17:22, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm in favor of that. The source for the name was Kevin Clash's memoirs, and it's likely, especially for such a short-lived character, he either misremembered or it was a name attached to the sketches or just used as shorthand for the puppet. Normally memoirs are a great source, but on-screen dialogue trumps it. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 17:25, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Go for it! -- MuppetDude 17:28, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, the clip described in that article is one of the two I have.
- BTW, Tony, where'd you get that picture? --MuppetVJ 17:40, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I believe you're right. :) --MuppetVJ 17:45, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Or maybe there were two juggler characters, and we just assumed that this one was Juggles the Juggler. He didn't speak in the clip at sesamestreet.org, so we don't know if that was Kevin Clash performing him. And he looked like a full-body character (though we only saw him above the waiste), and Clash said that Fred Garbo performed the hands... That would be unusual for a full-body character (though Big Bird has occassionally had right-hand assistance). --Minor muppetz 20:27, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't mean to brag, but I too have the video evidence. Which I did give to Guille. Jonnytbird4789 16:02, November 17, 2009 (UTC)