TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
I believe that Dave is in the crowd watching Gonzo perform his stunt on the waterskis. Can anyone confirm this? -- SarahOnBway, 7 February 2007
As I was rewatching IAVMMCM, I noticed a familiar-looking face running out of the sauna. I freeze-framed and zoomed, but it's too blurry to make out. Anyone know if that's really Dave, or am I looking too hard? JuanMotaim 17:46, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
The Muppet Movie
Which one is Dave in TMM? -- Scarecroe 19:55, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, this is from IMDB. I'd guess and say that he's one of the guys firing at the fake Kermit before the Frog Killer enters. Or it's bogus info.
- I've never spotted him, and I seem to remember watching those sharpshooters pretty carefully. Maybe a good rule of thumb with unattributed IMDB info would be to go with the direct fan knowledge first, and the unsubstantiated IMDB stuff second. Or at least signpost it, "according to IMDB". TV's KB 15:18, 18 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- PS. Dave and his kids also featured in an Animal Show episode, along with a Muppified version of himself. I don't have the details handy, but I'm sure someone will. TV's KB 15:20, 18 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Excellent! Perfect material for the article. That someone will come along and clean it up later. -- Scarecroe 01:25, 20 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Does that trivia belong here? I'd think it would be more appropriate on the Dave Goelz page. Whatchu think? -- JParanoid 18:49, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
- I just put it here because it relates directly to his cameo. I think it fits okay. -- Scarecroe 19:51, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, the more I think about it, that statemnet wouldn't really make sense on the main Dave page anyway. -- Scarecroe 19:58, 26 January 2006 (UTC)