TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
- I think it's the lighting; check the image from the movie on this page. - Oscarfan 11:51, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
Beautiful Day Monster Through the Years
I noticed that the Beautiful Day Monster has gone through a lot of changes from his years of Sesame Street and The Muppet Show. Why there's no "Through the Years" page about him ? - KermitFan 19:42, November 6 2010 (UTC)
- Only major leading characters get through the years pages, and as you can see at Category_talk:Character_Variants, we have guidelines, and in fact on several "Through the Years" talk pages, we've discussed deleting some of the more trivial or pointless examples or merging into character pages, since it's basically an ongoing problem. -- Andrew Leal (talk)
The Cosby Show
I notice after watching The Cosby Show, "Cliff's Nightmare," after Beautiful Day Monster (played by Kevin Clash) tells Mr. Rudd that his baby looks like him and Mr. Rudd faints, when Beautiful Day Monster helps him up and tells him, "Just keep taking the tablets and call us in the morning," his voice sounds like Dave Goelz's voice. So I was wondering if Dave Goelz performed Beautiful Monster during that part or did the voicing for that part? I want to be sure I heard it correctly or if anyone else knows unless I heard it wrong or if something was wrong with the DVD. -- Rocket Stevo (talk) 07:43, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- I always figured that was somebody else, since the person saying that line didn't appear on-screen when he was heard. --Minor muppetz 15:30, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Is "Beautiful Day Monster" the official name or a nickname created by Sesame Street watchers?--22.214.171.124 06:59, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- That's the name he was called behind the scenes, although we don't explain on the page how we know that. I just added a citation tag -- does anybody have a source for that? -- Danny (talk) 14:21, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- One source is his "featured creature" bio at Henson.com. I think his name is also mentioned in the Muppet Morsels, though I forget which episodes (though for some reason I'm thinking that the morsels for his major appearance in episode 108 doens't refer to him by name). --Minor muppetz 19:13, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Ownership of this character
Which company owns The Beautiful Day Monster now?