TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Page looks funky
Is the page distorted for anyone else? The text is being pushed down below the pictures for me, and I'm wondering if it is just another Internet Explorer issue for me. -- Nate (talk) 16:27, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
How about an alternate puppets page?
Since there have been many alternate Beaker puppets used (due to the many things that have happened to him over the years), I've been thinking that there should be an "Alternate Beaker Puppets" page. However, I don't know how to make images from videos, DVDs, and elsewhere, so I wouldn't be able to start the page (or else it would pretty much be blank). I do know how to put up images that have already been uploaded here, but there aren't many images on the wiki of the alternate puppets. Such a page would be different from a "Beaker Through the Years" page (though there isn't one of those here yet, either).
But if anybody would like to start one, here is a list of some of the puppet variants that I know of:
- Beaker with smoke that comes out of his head (seen in episodes 215 and 217)
- Beaker with eyes that light up when electrocuted (seen in The Great Muppet Caper and The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show)
- A flatened Beaker (seen in episode 416)
- Beaker with a toung hanging out of his mouth, and I think wider eyes (seen in The Muppets at Walt Disney World)
- Beaker with a smaller head (seen in episode 202)
- A two-headed Beaker (seen in It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie)
That list is a bit helpful for people who might be interested in making such a page, and knowledgeable on how to make still images. --Minor muppetz 20:04, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- "Beaker with eyes that light up when electrocuted (seen in The Great Muppet Caper and The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show)"
- This particular Beaker had different hair than usual as well. It was feathers rather than the fake fur normally used (it makes it appear as if it's standing on end when he gets shocked). --Justin 20:08, 15 May 2008 (UTC)