To discuss article changes, please use:


If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.

Fraggle Rock comic

Tough Pigs posted the cover for issue #1 of the new Fraggle Rock comic, so I think we're ready to make a page for it. Question is: What do we want to call the page?

We've got Fraggle Rock (comic book) for the 1985-1986 comic. So there are a couple ways we could disambiguate these:

  • Fraggle Rock (Marvel Comics) vs Fraggle Rock (Archaia Studios Press)
  • Fraggle Rock (1985 comic book) vs Fraggle Rock (2010 comic book)

Or something else? -- Danny@fandom (talk) 01:20, January 30, 2010 (UTC)

Marvel and Archaia are probably better for SEO. —Scott (talk) 01:26, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
A very good point! That would do it for me. Anybody else have a thought? -- Danny@fandom (talk) 01:31, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Do we need the full names, or can we use shorthand, i.e. Fraggle Rock (Marvel) and Fraggle Rock (Archaia)? If it affects searches, then full is fine but we'd want to have simpler redirects, I think. Apart from that, I agree on preferring publishers to years in this case (in similar fashion, when we've had to disambig song titles, we've done it by composers in parentheses, not by the date). -- Andrew Leal (talk) 01:40, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Fraggle Rock (Marvel) and Fraggle Rock (Archaia) works for me. —Scott (talk) 01:43, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, done and done. -- Danny@fandom (talk) 01:44, January 30, 2010 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.