Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
How certain are we that Chris Cerf performs the voice of the sleeping customer? Because I don't think it sounds like him at all. I'm under the impression that it's Frank Oz. Also, with Big Jeffy's brief solo, do we know for a fact that it's still Jeff Moss? Sounds more like Jerry Nelson to me. Anyway, just thought it was worth bringing up. Garrettk41 15:49, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I guess if we're only trying to figure out by ear, there's really no way to tell... Wattamack4 13:11, July 6, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- If there's no source, we should take it out. Wattamack4 00:53, January 6, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- I left Kyle a message about it. I hope he responds. Wattamack4 21:14, January 6, 2010 (UTC)Alex
- Ok for some reason i don't ever remember putting down that Jeff Moss is the writer of this song. So yes take it out. I haven't been here in a long time. My parents computer that i use all the time doesn't work on the pics and stuff. Something is wrong with it. Sorry to have rambled on but i know i didn't write it. - Grover 11:16, January 6, 2010 (UTC)Kyle
- Well, the edits came from your account, but that was two years ago, so it's not surprising that one would forget. The record also shows you (unless someone else used your account) initally put Stephen Lawrence, so it may have been a guess based on musical style. In any event, it's taken out now so I'm taking the talkbox off. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 06:19, January 7, 2010 (UTC)