| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
- I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't sound like a common Muppet voice. I wondered if it might have been Michael Earl, since I don't know what his characters sound like, but then again, I think David Rudman performed the architect in that sketch, and I think David Rudman became a performer after Michael Earl left the show. Maybe it's Caroll Spinney. It's rare for him to perform anybody who isn't Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch, and Bruno the Trashman does have a deep voice, as does this house. Then again, maybe the voice was slowed down after recording. But hopefully somebody else would know. --Minor muppetz 03:32, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- By listening to that deep voice, I can tell that it's Kevin Clash's voice. I could be wrong but I'm 99% positive. -- User:Jonytbird4789 20:45, January 11, 2008
- I agree; its Kevin Clash. -- MuppetDude 15:44, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
- I sped up the Audio using a sound editor and it sounded like David Rudman!
- Froghan417 23:16, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
I know it's not helpful to add to a discussion from years ago, but I'm just noting this. The voice was slightly deepened in post. After hearing the audio pitched a few notes higher, I'd say it's definitely Kevin Clash. The "Oh dear! It can't be!" sounds a lot more like Clash than Hunt to me. -- Jon (talk) 12:11, March 1, 2012 (UTC)