Tad Krzanowski (full name Tadeusz Krzanowski) worked in the electro-mechanical department for Jim Henson, working on radio controls and other mechanical aspects. He worked with Faz Fazakas on the Waldo controls for The Great Muppet Caper and later on the remote controls for Doozers and others on Fraggle Rock.
Krzanowski was a veteran builder of models and special effects devices when he joined Henson, having made models for Superman. During and after his Henson stint, he worked on Supergirl, Willow, *batteries not included (winning a technical achievement Academy Award for the rig model support mechanism he developed to move objects in the film), Back to the Future II and III, Howard the Duck, Caddyshack II (the gopher), and the 1998 version of Godzilla.
- The Great Muppet Caper - Muppet technical designer
- The Dark Crystal - Special mechanical design
- Fraggle Rock - Muppet special effects
- Dreamchild - Mechanical designer
- Labyrinth - Animatronics design engineer, team for Hoggle