Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by||Jack Prelutsky|
|Series||A First Little Golden Book|
Sweet & Silly Muppet Poems is a First Little Golden Book of short poems about Muppet Show characters, written from the point of view of Kermit the Frog. It reprints material from Kermit's Garden of Verses, but with new illustrations.
- "Our Show": A poem about how everything goes wrong onstage at the Muppet Theater.
- "Fozzie Bear?": A description of the clumsy but loveable Fozzie Bear.
- "Gonzo Will Do Anything": Kermit's appreciation of the amazing and unflappable Gonzo.
- "Miss Piggy": A cautionary tale about what happens to people who insult Miss Piggy.
- "My Garden": Kermit's description of the quiet place he goes to after the show is over.