|Produced by||Video Emocion|
It's Bodoque's birthday, and Montoya wants to give him a surprise party. Human friend Marcela helps with the preparations, but needs to know how old Bodoque will be. Montoya knows how many birthdays he's had but can't combine them, so Marcela teaches Montoya addition and subtraction with the aid of spoons, oranges and plates. Bodoque shows up, and Montoya has to hide the party plans from him, but they eventually have to tell him. Marcela burns the cake, but the grouchy Bodoque prefers it that way.
- Anything Muppet insects perform basic addition, in the form of "The Inch Worm" song. (edited)
- In a cartoon, a narrator teaches voice-over kids how to count dinosaurs, octopi, and paper dolls.
- Prairie Dawn asks Grover (Archibaldo) over to her house. He's flattered but says he can't go anywhere without Herry Monster (Grenaldo), who likewise says that Cookie Monster (Lucas) must be invited. Prairie counts all three of them, and is pleased that she now has three kittens to come over and play. The three aver, insisting that they are monsters, not kittens. Prairie says it's a shame since she was going to serve ice cream, at which point the monsters start meowing.
- In a Muppet sketch, Ernie (Enrique) has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (edited)
- A cartoon magician demonstrates addition.
- The Wise Man demonstrates the difference between some and none using oranges.
- Bip Bipadotta sings "None Some All" ("Alguien está Aquí"). (edited)
- Grover is astonished to find that the screen has split into four Grovers.
- King Minus causes things to disappear with a touch. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- The Count (Conde Contar) extinguishes electric candles with his finger.