Subway is a world-wide fast-food chain for sub sandwiches.
- Subway Dinosaurs Kids' Pak (1996)
- Subway Bear in the Big Blue House Kids Meal (1999)
- In early 2014, coinciding with the release of Muppets Most Wanted, the chain offered a set of two Subway gift cards, both linked to one account, with one donning the face of Kermit the Frog and the other donning Miss Piggy's face.
- In 2014, the chain offered a set of 6 kids backpacks featuring Muppet faces, also in connection with Muppets Most Wanted.
A different commercial titled "Mistaken Subdentity" was aired in the UK in March, featuring Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and Constantine. Four edits of the commercial were made (The full 50 second spot, with two 10 second versions and a 30 second version), each including exclusive scenes not present in the other edits. The commercial was directed by Kirk Thatcher.
- In Muppets Most Wanted, Fozzie is eating a Subway sandwich (accompanied by a soft drink in a Subway cup) and spills some of it on the newspaper he's reading. The green avocado condiment perfectly covers the mole on a picture of Constantine prompting Fozzie to figure out that Kermit has been replaced by Constantine.
- Subway Kids website (featuring promotional content)