|Produced by:||Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment|
|Release Date:||August 25, 2010|
Studio DC: Almost Live - Extended Edition is the Spanish dub DVD release of the TV-specials Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse and Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez. Both had previously aired on the Latinamerican Disney Channel (pay-TV); the first show premiered on May 21, 2010 and the second one on May 28, 2010.
The compilation features the original English, as well as the Spanish and Portugese sound tracks, and subtitles in the same languages.
As both specials appear in an extended edition, a few scenes that had previously been cut from the TV version were edited back in, offering a running time of about 60 minutes for both specials combined.
Among these is a scene in which Miss Piggy (accompanied by Rowlf the Dog on the piano) pitches her own version of "That's Just the Way We Roll" to the Jonas Brothers, a scene in which Piggy accidentally changes into a clown costume for her number with the Cheetah Girls, and several scenes revolving around The Swedish Chef making smoothies for Moises Arias, Jake T. Austin, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.
The last 9 minutes of the special, immediately after the end credit roll, consist of of bloopers, outtakes and a rendition of the Burt Bacharach song "That's What Friends Are For".
Additionally the DVD release offers the following bonus content (with a total running time of 16:38 minutes):
- Studio DC: Almost Live All-Access Tour (8:15 minutes)
- Pepe's Travels (3:26 minutes)
- Backstage Pass: "That's Just How We Roll" (2:20 minutes)
- Backstage Pass: "This Is Me" (2:37 minutes)
- Raúl Aldana as Kermit (Rana René), Rizzo and Kiko
- Mario Filio as Miss Piggy (Señorita Piggy)
- Ernesto Lezama as Gonzo
- Ricardo Tejedo as Pepe the King Prawn
- Francisco Colmenero as Dr. Teeth (Dr. Dientes), The Swedish Chef (Chef Sueco) and Statler
- Herman López as Floyd Pepper
- Arturo Mercado as Animal, Janice, Zoot and Waldorf
- Diana Santos as Camila and Beaker
- Moisés Palacios as Fozzie
- Dubbing Studio: Diseño en Audio S.A. de C.V.
- Voice Director: Francisco Colmenero
- Script Translator/editor: César Alarcón
- Creative Director: Raúl Aldana
- Produced for Disney Character Voices International, Inc.