Slapen (Sleeping) features 18 bedtime songs and stories from previous album releases. The album comes with a hardcover booklet, with all the song lyrics and photos of the cast.
This CD-and-booklet of Sesamstraat, the Dutch co-production of Sesame Street, was produced by Rubinstein in 2005.
- Als Ernie Niet Kan Slapen (Imagination) - Bert and Ernie
- Als Het Donker Is (People In Your Neighborhood) - Dick Poons and choir (Hoots)
- Bang in het Donker (Afraid of the Dark) - Bert and Ernie
- De Enge Droom (The Scary Dream) - Ieniemienie
- Dromenland (Dreamland) - Sien
- Wakker Worden (Wake Up) - Ieniemienie
- Dromenliedje/Dromen Zijn Bedrog (Dream Song/Dreams Are Not Real) - Tommie and others
- Een Droom (A Dream) - Tommie (Pino is erroneously credited)
- Ik Dans Mezelf In Slaap (I Dance Myself to Sleep) - Bert and Ernie
- In Bed Geplast (I Wet the Bed) - Tommie
- Lekker Slapen (Take a Nice Nap) - Bert and Ernie
- Onder M'n Bed (Under My Bed) - Tommie
- Pino's Verhaaltje Voor Het Slapen Gaan (Pino's Bed Time Story) - Pino
- Slaapliedje (Lullaby) - Sien
- Slaapliedje Van Tommie (Tommie's Lullaby) - Tommie
Music and Lyrics by Victor Alstef, Wim van den Hurk, and Jorg Bryant
- Tandenpoetsen, Wassen, Plassen (Brushing Your Teeth, Washing, Potty Time) - Ieniemienie, Tommie and Sien
- Verhaaltje Voor Het Slapen Gaan (Bedtime Story) - Sien
- Wakker Worden (Wake Up) - Bert and Ernie
- The tracks were previously released on Sesamstraat Hitparade (tracks 1 and 6), Zing Mee met Sesamstraat (track 2), Ernie Heeft Rommel Gemaakt (track 3), 'n Logeerpartijtje (tracks 4, 5, 10, 14, 16, and 17), Hou Je Vast!! (tracks 7 and 8), Neuzenlied (track 9), Hiep Hiep Hoera (tracks 11 and 18), 20 Jaar Sesamstraat (track 12), Grover Gaat Naar School (track 13), and Plezier Voor Vier (track 16). Some of the tracks have never been released on CD before.
- Recent Sesamstraat fans might not recognize the voice(s) of Pino, since Renée Menschaar, who's currently playing the character, is not featured on the album.
- The booklet contains a few spelling errors and lyrical mistakes.
- The booklet was released with two different covers: one with a photo of Ieniemienie in bed, and one with a photo of Ernie reading in bed.